Saturday, February 1, 2014

Sons of Horus Breacher Squad




I had the limited edition forgeworld boarding marine since the last Games Day back in Chicago, but I hadn't really found a use for the model until the Warhammer 30k came out.  Now, with the Legion army list I finally have a good squad for him to lead. What makes breacher marines interesting is not the rules, but the models, which look sufficiently different than most marine kits.

After the guns are painted up, and the models based, I have to decide if it is time to finally paint the 20 man tactical squad I have been avoiding. I've got some mechanicum to paint up, so maybe a break from marines is in order.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I agree, lovely models, but the rules arnt that special.

    Great work here - think we need an army group shot soon!!

    ReplyDelete